Gift Cards Available at all of Our Locations
Home | Locations | Customer Comments | Nutrition | Contact Us
Employment - Management / Crew
Website designed by: WebChick.com
AKWEN, LTD., is a franchisee of Wendy's International, Inc. and assumes all liability for the content represented in this website. All representations made in this website are solely those of AKWEN, LTD., and are not to be, under any circumstances, construed as endorsed by, or representation of, Wendy's International, Inc. The Wendy's International, Inc. corporate website can be accessed at www.wendys.com
MANAGEMENT with WENDY'S
Extensive management development program. Learn basic restaurant operations.
In-store position familiarization training.
Learn and maintain the highest standards of quality, customer service and leadership ability.
Entry level into management.
• As directed, supervise activities during non-service hours
• Assist management in supervision during service hours- provides work-direction
• Maintain the highest level of quality and customer service
Starting at $9.25/hour and up (based on experience)
Share responsibility with the General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager in the coordinating of all restaurant activities.
• Direct supervision of shift operations.
• Maintain the highest standards of quality, customer service, and leadership ability.
• Improve operating skills and managerial skills.
• Personnel supervision and training, records and report operating, quality control,
shift scheduling and planning, and product and supply purchasing.
Starting at $26,000 and up (based on experience)
Assistant General Manager
• Back-up to General Manager in all restaurant operations.
• Maintain the highest standards of quality, customer service, and leadership abilities.
• Exercise independent, unsupervised managerial judgment and discretion relative
the operation of the restaurant.
• Employee sourcing, staffing, and retention. Orientation and training, records and report
operating, performance and wage reviews, procedure and policy interpretation, and
Starting at $30,000 and up (based on experience)
• Complete and total responsibility for all operations within the restaurant.
• Responsible for assuring the highest standards of quality, customer service, and
• In-store marketing and sales building, community and public relations, store staffing
• Responsible for profit and loss, projections, and analysis and control.
• Training and development of restaurant management staff.
• Personnel policy and procedure, counseling and administration, and employee relations.
Starting at $37,000 and up (based on experience)
Restaurant Training Manager
Trains newly hired or promoted Assistant Managers. Including all in-store training as well as classroom instruction. This is in addition to the responsibilities as the General Restaurant of that particular restaurant. Starting at $38,400 and up (based on experience)
• Provide maximum sales and profits for a 6-8 restaurant market.
• Coordinate all activities within the stores, build sales, develop management talent, and
• Ensure the highest standards of quality, customer service, and leadership abilities.
Wendy's Benefit Package for Restaurant Management
Medical Benefits- a company managed care plan that covers most necessary medical and preventive care expenses for employees and eligible dependents. Premiums paid with dollars earned before federal taxes are deducted.
Dental Benefits- pays 100% of most preventive and diagnostic services; 80% of most basic restorative services and 50% of most major restorative services.
Short and Long-Term Disability Benefits- important income protection due to illness or injury payable for both short term and long term disabilities. Benefits and salary continuation based on service and weekly earnings. Coverage fully paid by Wendy's (eligibility after six months of service).
Basic Life Insurance- employee coverage equal to 1 ½ times basic annual earnings to a maximum of $500,000. Coverage fully paid by Wendy's.
Optional Life Insurance- employee coverage equal to an addition 1 ½ times basic annual earnings to maximum benefit of $500,000. Paid in addition to Basic Life, AD&D, and Business Travel Accident.
Wendy's 401K Plan- may contribute between 1-15% of salary pretax up to a prescribed dollar amount with a 25% company match on a portion of your contribution. (eligibility after one year of service).
Restaurant Business Incentive Program- designed to reward store and operations management for their contributions to Wendy's profit goals. Incentive payments are based on controllable profit dollars over goal, QSC (quality, service and cleanliness) ratings of the restaurant, restaurant sales, and the employee's position.
Vacation- 5 working days within the year of hire for new employees hired between January 1 and May 31 (taken after 6 months of service). 2 weeks after 1 year, 3 weeks after 5 years and 4 weeks after 10 years.
Personal Days- 2 days in year of hire if hired between January 1 and May 31, 1 day in year of hire if hired between June 1 and October 31. Thereafter, 2 personal days per year.
5 Day Work Week and Free Meals
Sick or Illness Pay- all regular, full-time employees, on active status, are eligible for up to 6 days per calendar year. Sick pay for new hires are prorated according to hire date.
Performance Review and Promotions- performance and salary review are conducted on a regular basis.
AKWEN, LTD, (Wendy's), expects to continue the benefits and programs mentioned above, but reserves the right to terminate, modify, or amend them at any time without prior notice. The official plan documents and/or insurance contracts govern the benefits or program. The information above does not establish contractual right between Wendy's and it's employees.
COME GROW WITH US!
Join the fastest growing restaurant chain in the industry.
We want YOU to be part of our team, THE WENDY'S TEAM!